com bossa studio
Crane on Water, Japanese Kimono Design, Bird Greeting Card.
Elegant and sophisticated, this bird greeting card is very special indeed. It is perfect for all occasions where you want to let someone know just how special they are to you.
The image on 'Crane on Water' comes from an ancient Japanese Kimono fabric - we are fortunate to be the sole holders of the licence to replicate this stunning image currently on show at the V&A in London.
Each card is blank inside but we can print or handwrite a personalised message inside for you. We can send it straight to your recipient if you'd like.
Designed and printed in our small studio in the UK.
- The cards are blank inside but can be fully personalised with your own message printed on the inside.
- Folded size 120 x 175mm.
- Printed on 300gsm G.F. Smith Accent Callisto Card (FSC Certified)
- Each card is supplied with a matching Accent Callisto 135gsm Luxury Envelope
- Your cards are wrapped with a Gold Foiled Accent Callisto belly band and packaged in an eco envelope to completely avoid the use of plastic.
- Back of the card - Japan has a very rich textile history, a major focus of interest and artistic impression being the kimono. It is the pattern on the surface rather than the cut of the garment that is significant. The image on this card is from a traditional ancient kimono. Image is copyrighted to the Victoria & Albert Museum, London.
Delivery in the UK
- We will print your order within 1 - 2 working days.
- Free Delivery (UK) is 1st Class Post from Royal Mail, this is not a tracked service.
- If you need your order sooner please upgrade to Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Working Day.